As one of the top architecture colleges in Chennai, Crescent School of Architecture strives to provide essence of timelessness in our Architectural Education. Master’s degree programme (M.Arch) in General Architecture is being offered in Crescent School of Architecture from 2018.
- “Research is the creation of New Knowledge”. The major core of the Master’s Degree programme in Crescent is to develop Masters in Architecture programme with a strong research base.
- Research prevents from stagnation of the flow of a healthy human mind.
- In that way, Crescent School of Architecture offers a research outlook in all the Design projects handled in Masters Programme.
- Each semester has a research core, supported and developed into practical knowledge with the studio design projects.
- Apart from this, the entire semester also provides the software theory cum studio subject as an analytical and design tool.
- The entire course curriculum is structured to provide solid practical base with research as its core.